From:
"Johnson, Kirk N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:23:10 -0500
It was the person who slandered attorneys who was anonymous, not you.
When I said you "responded in kind" I meant that you made a blanket
statement about historians, putting "professional" in quotes and making
a dig about 'PC.'

As you say, though, you've been on the list longer than I and perhaps
others know where you're coming from and I don't. No worries.

Kirk Johnson
Serials Manager

Prince William Public Library System
13083 Chinn Park Drive