From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:37:01 -0400
Mr. Heinegg:

What a pleasure to see you on this list.  We have all of your books
at the Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library.  Your work is what I
can only call "a daunting task".

Much my like my article that is under a very short deadline.

As I think I wrote on this, or the APG list, the very sentence needs
to say something to the effect:

"The article you are about to read begs for a sequel.....etc."

Chief among many issues that will have to go unanwsered and untouched
for now are the free blacks.  Only so much time, ink and pages I can
use this time.  I am really hoping that I will open a door just a wee
bit, and that others like you will sweep in to fill the void in next
year's issue of the Bulletin.

Good to make your acquaintance "on line".

Craig Kilby