From:
Richard Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:05:14 -0400
Another volume that may be helpful to you is WATERS OF THE STATE, a
compilation of cases and statutes on water rights from the original patent
in 1606 to about the time of publication in 1931. The book was authored by
Alvin T. Embrey and issued by the State Commission on Conservation and
Development and published by Old Dominion Press, Richmond, Virginia, 1931.

Richard E. Dixon
Attorney at Law
Fairfax, Virginia 22030