From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 16:52:54 -0400
I would love to have the information that you have offered.  I have
spent this winter and spring pretty much only on Southwestern Va as well
as the part of Virginia that is now southern Wv and the Eastern part of
Ky.  Pretty fascinating area.  Your time period is a little earlier than
what I have been reading, so I would be extremely interested in
broadening my research with a bit earlier information.  Thanks a
million!  Marsha in Wv