From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:07:33 -0400
Herb,

Thanks for the recommended reading list. I suspect that the Jefferson
apologists have little or nothing new to add to the discussion that you,

yourself, have not stated. HERB: We shall see

The fact remains that Jefferson stands indicted on the very old element
of
guilt by circumstantial evidence, a matter of legal assignment of guilt
that
have sent many a man to prison or to his death. Motive, his sexual needs
at
the time, and Opportunity, being on site when the woman became pregnant,
are obvious. HERB: You, me or any of the authorities and experts do not
know where Sally was do we?

And, I will repeat again, that if these allegations are all "lies" and
that
it was other Jeffersons who committed the acts, that Jefferson was then
PIMP for his favored maid. HERB: You don't know what the Randolph/Sally
relationship was (he wasn't married at the time), so why try to imply
lewd remarks about a great founding father that certain politically
correct people wish to destroy. Stick to your cheap soap opera writing
and maybe you and AGR can co-produce some "doozies."

Herb

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert