From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:21:27 -0400
Being from the Mason-Dixon line state, I don't feel there is a true North or
South anymore. I've been in all parts of the country. True we are all
Americans, but each area is a little bit different. And I enjoy the cultural
differences that still exists. I enjoy tasting the different foods, hearing
the different accents, and experiencing the different ways of life, when I
travel. Canvas a buyer from Walmart in Kentucky, one from Maine,  and one
from California and you see that there are some staples that are the same in
each store, but I would like to hear what unique items they stock in each
that are just for those particular areas. I'm sure you still wouldn't get a
good cross section of America with those three either. Like our teenagers,
we want to be different, but the same - LOL.

Lonny