From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:47:50 -0500
Have you tried the library at the National Headquarters of the Daughters of
the American Revolution in Washington, DC? It is location on 1776 D Street
(where else - hah). Since his sister was a Daughter and it appears this
family was a pretigious one of Virginia, surely the DAR Headquarters must
have something in their library on the subject. You can see information
about the library at this link.
http://www.dar.org/library/