From:
"Capito, Bonnie P CIV NAVFAC Lant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:16:08 -0500
 The general public, in the form of some friends who went to see the
movie, said that it was so boring they fell asleep during parts of it.
They said scenery was beautiful but the non-acting, lack of dialog and a
plot turned them off.

Bonnie Capito