From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:30:06 -0400
Thanks Doug for the probate inventory record index numbers.  I knew of the first Charles Wills which is the father who died in 1820.  The second one I was unaware of but I am sure is for the son with the same name who died in 1839 while on a trip in West Virginia.  The son Charles Wills was the Clerk of Court in Henrico (Richmond city) for many years.

Anyone else who can help with the marriage information?  Are records for Isle of Wight or Warwick (or even Henrico) Counties available for the late 1700s?

Thanks
Eric