From:
"Richardson, Darlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:28:09 -0400
There was also an interesting fictional book based on Mary Ingles'
capture and journey home entitled, "Follow the River," by James
Alexander Thorn.  Isn't there a place near Dublin/Pearisburg that
features a play about Mary Ingles on a recurring basis?

Darlene Richardson, Historian
Veterans Health Administration (10C3)
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
810 Vermont Avenue, N.W.