From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 00:18:53 -0400
James,

But if we cannot trust what is a mere 200 years old, written or not, how can
we trust history that goes back thousands of years? Is there any history we
can rely on as "factual", or is it all just one big whopping guestimate?
After all if Columbus wasn't the first, and wasn't even the first Americans,
and didn't discover anything more than an island he thought was near Japan,
what can we believe in anymore? And Fourteen Ninety Two rhymed so well with
Sailed the Ocean Blue ......

Anne
Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert