From:
Kevin Hardwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:31:38 -0500
Geez, Jon!  You don't mess around.  Getting Kaminski is quite a coup!

Thank you for letting me know about this.  I think I can probably attend
the Monday lecture in Richmond.

I am teaching with Herman Belz this summer for the Madison Fellowship
summer seminar, and we will be using Kaminski's anthology of writings on
slavery and the constitution.

I am going to have to shut up in the VA Hist list--Dixon is getting under
my skin.

It was great to see you--hopefully I will see you again on the 8th,
although you will of course be busy :)

Back to grading . . .

My very best,
Kevin

--On Sunday, March 31, 2002 6:44 PM -0500 Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>

--
Kevin R. Hardwick, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor