From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:27:11 -0400
Oui, c'est vrai.  The amount of cross referencing is a time consuming
task but one that will pay off in large ways later.  I'm doing my
level best to repeat each and every fact over and over, and then over
again, for one never knows what (or who) one will be searching for in
this data base.  May biggest challenge is the ACCESS 2003 is the
program being used, and I am limited to only 255 characters per
comment page

CRAIG KILBY