From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:42:19 +0000
Can anyone give me a contact for either descendants of John Marshall or people who portray him as an historic figure? Our Fairfax County Library John Marshall branch is planning its 50th anniversary celebration and would like to get in touch with someone. You can either contact me or Kathryn Alleman, the branch manager at John Marshall. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks.
Suzanne Levy

Virginia Room Librarian
City of Fairfax Regional Library