From:
"Alyson L. Taylor-White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:10:27 -0500
Brent - that's what we thought too, but one of the Birth Nights they
mentioned was in the same context as Christmas - it might have meant from
Christmas until February when Washington's birthday happened, there were
many festivities and balls, so people would come from the country to enjoy
city life in Richmond for several weeks.  Thanks!  ATW