From:
James Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 18:31:59 -0500
Frankly I missed that entirely as I have been block deleting the
entire discussion. The entire Jefferson paternity discussion is
tedious. That someone felt it necessary to dump on Republicans in the
middle of it is not terribly surprising. Clearly ignoring the thread
was the correct course of action.