From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:47:11 GMT
Charlie,I met white Lewis descendants while I was in Virginia. One of the persons who assisted me with my Lewis line was Robert J.C.K. Lewis, who had been the head of the National Archives. My Lewis line also intersects with e Washington, Warner, and Randolphs.  I found it interesting that my ancestor Charles Lewis carried that surname in Virginia. He and his white Uncle Benjamin Lewis, the brother of John Lewis,  Ambrose and Charles father, were businessmen in Richmond.  The Lewis line is Welsh coming from Breconshire and Monmouthshire Wales. They were the Llewelyn's the last Royal line of Welsh Descent.  Anita Wills
: forwarded message attached