From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:56:08 -0500
I have not yet had time to look at this site, but I am certain that it
will be of interest to a good many Va-Hist subscribers. I suspect that
it could be a very nice compliment to the Library of Virginia's "Union
or Secession, Virginians Decide" exhibition now on display in the main
exhibition galery and also to the elaborate educational and research Web
site of the same name available on the Library of Virginia's Virginia
Memory Web site at
http://www.virginiamemory.com/exhibitions/union_or_secession/

Brent Tarter