From:
Ralph Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:37:26 EST
Nancy,

How nice of you. Your offer is one that I cannot afford to  refuse!.  I look
forward to hearing from you following your next visit to  the area.

As you probably know, many "urban legends" grow up around illustrious
personalities and group, as well as significant historical events.  Hapless
researchers, are sometimes all too willing to accept as fact undocumented clues  and
claims.  So, it's wonderful to find someone who can lend a distant hand  in
checking out the facts.

Many thanks.

Ralph Mills
Los Angeles, CA

In a message dated 1/13/2007 2:51:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,