From:
Adrian Zolkover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 19:56:36 -0700
To: S. Corneliussen

If you are being soo truthful, why do you ignore so much valid information
presented in THE JEFFERSON HEMINGS MYTH and JEFFERSON VINDICATED? I don't
buy your argument. Nevertheless, I think a study of slave abuse is valuable.
Even as a lesson to prevent people at present that are being horribly
abused, from being so horribly abused. The worst abuse I can think of at
this time is in Africa. I think ignoring pertinent exculpatory information
about one of the most influential people who would have stated how horrible
slavery was in the Declaration of Independence but was not allowed to leave
it in his draft, etc. on and on, is most incorrectly barking up the wrong
tree. And I'm tired of "prominent, expert historians'" deliberate and sloppy
ignoring exculpatory informaiton, amounting to lies, when they claim with
certaintly that TJ is the father of one or more of SH's children. You just
keep dishing it out, and you deserve to get it thrown back at you....
Evenso, again, study of slave abuse is a valuable pursuit. So keep on with
it; but again, I think it's adding abuse to injury to rape the man Thomas
Jefferson's heritage.

Adrian Zolkover