Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:59:13 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2001 10:43:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Lucky me: We've got a virus detector in the Library of Virginia that's been
> blasting the infected attachments.

You don't know how lucky! According to the folks at McAfee the virus under
discussion not only goes into your address book and replicates itself, it
gives the orignator of the virus access to the passwords stored in your
computer. Be very careful if you have things like your credit card numbers in
use on the internet.

Bill Russell