Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:37:43 -0400
Dear Mr. Watson: This is a very good thing that you have done. Anyone doing
research on major historical events in the commonwealth will find this
useful.  It could also be used fro US and VA state history classes in both
senior high school classes and college and university history courses.  I
had the pleasure of meeting Gen. AP Hill's great-great-great nephew and his
grandmother several years ago one weekend.  He was a lively,friendly little
boy who probably has finished high school by now.  Jane Steele.