From:
Hist Docs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:25:47 -0400
"The War of Northern Agression"

And why, might I inquire, would that be so "stupid" to many of us who have VERY deep southern roots?   I find a certain arrogance in your attitude that suggests to me you believe yourself, and the "north" in general, superior to we Southerners.

Glad we Southerners could provide you with a you laugh.

R.B. Jenkins

Proud 14th generation Virginian