From:
"Wilson, Donald L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:33:19 -0500
Due to alterations in Prince William County's Internet site, the URL for
Prince William Reliquary changed on November 1.  It can now be accessed
at http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040034001060001600.
Currently only the two most recent issues of the magazine are accessible
online.  Some of our other material, such as Roots in Prince William, is
currently offline.  We regret any inconvenience this might cause.

Don Wilson