From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:40:54 -0500
Maurice:  You beat me to the punch.  I just sent a reply to Ray about
this.  I wish more people knew about our wonderful collection at MBW
and what a fantastic job you did while there as the director of the
library.  It is by far one of the best regional libraries in Virginia.

Hearing from you reminds me that as we left things at our lunch in
Richmond back in October, you and Ann Woodlief had agreed to come up
to the Northern Neck for a presentation sponsored by the Mary Ball
Washington Museum and Library about early Virginia history with a
specific view towards slaves, Indians and early English
planters....how time flies.  In whose court is the ball?--Craig