From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 11:50:28 -0400
A lot of LVA and VHS images can be viewed on line - and then can be
ordered as prints or electronic image files for publication etc. I've just
done that in both instances for my current book project - I'm two hours
from Richmond and living on the grounds at Henry's last home, Red Hill --
far from any kind of broadband or optic fiber links ...
  Try a search on a keyword or subject - in the case of LVA you can limit
your search to images.  In the case of VHS you search within the image
and artifact collections rather than books and manuscripts.
jk