From:
John Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:54:24 -0600
I only mentioned the Wikipedia source as the first of many resources. The
use of Google is wonderful if you have questions.
Sorry for the confusion.

John Philip Adams
Houston, Texas 77056

The information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named herein.
Access to this electronic message by anyone else is unauthorized.