From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:45:31 -0400
Over the years I have found the folks at JSTOR very receptive to reports of
anomalies, errors, etc.  - and they've always emailed their gratitude for
the reports.
I think there's a contact us link on the search results page -- anyway what
I've found useful when reporting things (like a torn or folded page in the
middle of a scanned book) is to copy and paste the URL into any message
that I send them.

--
Jon Kukla                            www.jonkukla.com