From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:39:05 -0400
Yes Mary, my sentiments exactly.  But these people aren't writing to
each other, they are writing to an audience whom they think will
praise them.  They think that we actually enjoy having our mail boxes
filled up on the hour with their sand-box antics.  If they only know
how poorly they reflect upon themselves.  And one day they may
actually have something interesting to write about and most of us
will just delete their message without looking at it.