From:
Jeff Southmayd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:26:10 -0500
Scott was not a free Black.  He was a slave.  It's true that after Taney found the SCOTUS did not have jurisdication in the case, as well as the lower court, he went on a race rant.  But it was really irrelevant to the ultimate decision which dealt with jurisdication.  Once a court finds it lacks jurisdication, everything after that isn't worth the paper it is written on....as in this case.

JDS

SOUTHMAYD & MILLER
4 OCEAN RIDGE BOULEVARD SOUTH
PALM COAST, FLORIDA 32137
386.445.9156
888.557.3686 FAX

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE SHOWN ABOVE. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE DO NOT READ, COPY, OR USE IT, AND DO NOT DISCLOSE IT TO OTHERS. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE DELIVERY ERROR BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE AND THEN DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.