From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 21:09:50 GMT
Everyone,
I am making a correction to a posting I made Saturday. My ancestors Charles and Ambrose Lewis were not father and son. I misunderstood the message sent to me by the researcher. However, he did find Wills, and other information with the names of Charles and Susanna Lewis.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Anita Wills