From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 20:53:29 -0400
Anita:  I get the same response because my background is similar to yours.  Those people who choose not to accept me and my family (mom Cherokee-English African American and from Northeastern Georgia,Dad,African-American and from Western,NC) can just go right on and stay the uninformed losers that they are.  Jane Steele. Note:  I attended NCCU and majored in history.  What did you major in?  The Hampton history of American Indian and African-American students attending classes together has a special warm place in my heart and will always be there. JS.