From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:48:31 -0400
Catalogue search on the University of Richmond LIBRARY website

http://librarycat.richmond.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=4&ti=1,4&Search%5FArg=Gudmestad&Search%5FCode=GKEY%5E%2A&CNT=25&PID=WmUnrNCWzOvXdrk9DeM_H44IwRz&SEQ=20080626134328&SID=1

turns up copies of his thesis at Boatwright Library and Va Baptist
Historical Society, and copies of his 2003 book A troublesome commerce, on
the interstate slave trade, based on his 1999 LSU dissertation of the same
title - copies of both of those are at the Library of Virginia and
accessible through LVA's online catalogue

jk

--
Jon Kukla
www.JonKukla.com