From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:29:34 -0500
Agreed, but I didn't use my tests for more recent ancestral/
genealogical groupings. Though I am trying to convince a female
cousin, who would be the direct female line from an ancestor I
suspect was Jewish, to have hers done, I'll pay half.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone