From:
Paul Heinegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:08:16 -0500
Glen Gregory wrote, "Less we forget, Mr. Plecker met with Herr Gorring and
Gobbels to explain to them the faults in their eugenics laws."

and Lyle Browning wrote, " After all, Adolf started the same way with his
Jew
Hunters, combing the records and look where that ended up."

--------

Sounds like someone else besides me sees some similarity between Nazi
Germany and Jim Crow in Virginia.
Paul