From:
Richard Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:35:29 -0500
The U.S. Army in World War II produced by the Center of Military History
put out a volume on each campaign in which the Army was engaged in WW II.
Each volume includes the order of battle. The volume you want is Cross
Channel Attack. It is available through The General Staff Library
http://www.generalstafflibrary.com/   but it also can be obtained through
various used book sellers. I don't have that particular volume so can't
help beyond this.

Richard E. Dixon
Clifton, VA 20124-2115
703-830-8177
fax 703-691-0978

identifying which units of the Virginia National Guard were there.  We all
know of Co. "A", 116th infantry, but I understand that other elements of
the 116th went ashore in that wave also.