Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 07:57:43 -0400
Craig,

Thanks for posting this link.

I see several Doggett surnames listed, but I don't know if any of my people
connect to them. Sarah Ann Doggett m. William Byars, and they left Virginia
long before the date of the inventory to settle in Rutherford County, NC.
Her father was Bushrod Doggett, but I don't remember the county in Virginia
off the top of my head.  It is possible, however, that descendents of
Bushrod or his siblings might be in the Lancaster inventory.

Cecelia Mathis
NC