From:
William Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:16:04 -0500
Greetings,
	I am a librarian in Southwest Virginia. I have a patron who is
looking for information on the putative Constitution of 1864 which
abolished slavery in Virginia. Everything we have that talks about the
various constitutions emits the 1864 Constitution. Is there a source I
am overlooking that might help my patron in her research?
Kindest regards,
	Will Stein, Reference Librarian
	Washington County PL
	Abingdon, VA.