Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:14:13 -0500
 >But in the mean time, you should be celebrating the
> principled actions of the President of William and Mary, who
> is providing an excellent model of civic responsibility for
> his students, and for us.

Give us a break.
So, Sullivan, Verkuil, Graves, et al were less models of civic responsibility than this man?
An "excellent model of civic responsibility".
He snuck into the Wren chapel, consulted with no one and took it upon himself to "defend the Constitution" by tampering with an historic building....and never mentioned it until he was caught.
This after being on the job for a few months. What else is up his sleeve, I wonder.

Deane F. Mills
Calthrop Neck
Yorktown, VA