From:
harriott lomax <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:41:25 -0500
I had both married and unmarried teachers through out my public school years (1946-1957) in Gloucester County. The schools were segreted so I can only vouch fo the teachers in the schools for the African-American students. My 6th grade (1950-51) teacher, new to the Gloucester school system in the fall of 1950, was the wife of the school principal.

Harriott Lomax
Retired, CWF Interpreter