From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:47:47 -0800
The Emancipation proclamation is a declaration by Lincoln. There is nothing
in it that states slaves should be shipped back to their country. He also
does not address the prisoners brought to Virginia, from England, and
Ireland. It is irrating to have someone misquote such an important document
as the Emancipation proclamation.

Anita Wills