From:
Doris Delk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:42:03 -0500
Good morning Craig,
I saw your e-mail about missing periodicals from your library and checked our stock of Virginia Magazine of History and Biography.  I am happy to report that I have almost all of the missing issues you are seeking.  I do not have any Volume 17 and I am missing the July and October issues of 1983, but I have all the others.  If you would like to purchase these, we sell the back issues for $2.00 each, and I have 35 of those you are seeking.  Just give the shop a call at 342-9671 if you would like to purchase these and we can pack them up for you.  You could even stop by and pick them up to save on shipping.
Hope this will help your stock.  If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.
Doris

Doris Delk
Retail Operations Director
Virginia Historical Society Museum Shop