From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 22:32:02 -0000
Taking you explanation or exploration into the causes of a very "murky"
event; fact ("unmurky": Mosby shot and wounded another, it is plain that D'este
made a serious error in mislabeling Mosby as a "killer" - influencing a
youngster. A lesson for consideration for investigators of "pre modern" (Pre
1900 - my own arbitrary assignment) personalities attempting to tie orbiting
characters to their "biographical sketch".

That brings into wonder, the degree of "heft" of D'este's overall work or
was it just an isolated anomaly of otherwise studied research? Unless
further advised, I shall give the benefit of doubt to D'este.

Regards, Ray