From:
Michael Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:06:32 -0500
If memory serves me correctly, the incident took place in Kentucky,
and the nephew in question, Lilburn Lewis, shot himself some few months
later.  Even this he botched -- he and his brother Isham had made a
suicide pact, and Lilburn was in the midst of explaining to Isham how
to use a rifle. . . .

Cheers!

Dr. Michael E. Bell
Harpweek, LLC