From:
Ralph Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:32:40 EST
Who among you can point me to a source where I can learn the names  of the
original Knights of the Golden Horseshoe,  an organization  created by Governor
Alexander Spotswood to honor the gentlemen who  accompanied him on an
expedition over the in 1716. The following road marker  commemorates the Governor's
expedition.  I am looking for a list of  the names of those gentlemen.

Ralph Mills