From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:51:27 -0400
OK.  Now that we've all been submitted to two months of TJ/SH #&@&)@_#
%_&#_, we are no subjected to a drive-by shooting.

Is Harris Kern who sent this tripe to us on purpose?

We all know (or should know) that George Washington had no children.
(Yes, I waded through the whole article, and it says repeatedly that
this Texas person was a direct descendant of George Washington, not a
collateral heir.)

Just when I thought I'd seen it all.

Craig Kilby
Volunteer, Mary Ball Washington Museum & Library
Lancaster, VA