From:
"John P. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:29:00 -0600
When you say southeast are you referring to the Plymouth area? I have a
Hawkins connection and we are from Plymouth. We landed in Virginia mid
1600's and I am still trying to find info on the landing sites and how they
fanned out from there. Some of my research has come from Weyland. I am
certainly glad I brought the subject up, because I have learned more in 2
days that in about 5 years.

John Philip Adams