From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 16:27:24 -0400
Greetings All!

The Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society's March 2007 Newsletter has
been posted to our website. As always, there is information in it that you
can't get anywhere else. For those interested in the 1607 Commemoration
activities at Claremont on May 5 and 6, 2007, details can be found in our
newsletter and at www.claremont.org.

Also, we have posted a list of slaves recorded in the Drew-Maget family
Bible at the Cross County, Arkansas, Historical Society. This can be
accessed from our HISTORY LINKS page, our FAMILIES page, and our NEW page.

Good hunting!

Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/
Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/
Sussex County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasussex/

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more.  Visit MSN In
Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline