From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:42:45 -0500
No, I haven't read it, but after two recommendations I am definitely
going to look it up. I have also seen it called "Chickacorn", in a
genealogy reference. I figured that might be a sort of Anglicized
version. Thanks for everyone's help.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone