From:
Adrian Zolkover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:17:36 -0700
Mr. Kiracofe,

If you think, for example: 1) when a baby sitter is the only person in the
house with a 6 month old baby; 2) when the parents come home the baby has
been beaten to death, 3) the baby sitter states that no one else has been in
the house, 4) that considering the conclusion that the baby sitter beat the
baby to death is NOT reasonable, 5) then I am not able to reason with you.

When """historical experts""" write biographys and IGNORE exculpatory
evidence that would most reasonably point to a reading of history much
different than theirs, in my opinion they are liars for not stating at the
outset that this is their interpretation; and to the extent they have
ignored excuplatory evidence, is fiction.

Additionally, I find these blogs are like a tree with branches, and that
repeatedly hashing over the same thing becomes a waste of time. I realize
that not everyone on this list, including me, reads and remembers all the
communications. I am replying no futher. Thank you for your reply.

Adrian Zolkover